Ryan’s talent in the Beach Sprints discipline of rowing was discovered just over a year ago when he excelled at it on his first attempt at the British Rowing Coastal Championships.
- The University has recently been announced as one of five new GB Coastal Sculling Academies by British Rowing. The Academies were established following the inclusion of […]
- After being selected to represent GB along with 20 other athletes in August, Ryan Glymond and Gregor Hall competed in the World Rowing Beach Sprints (WRBS […]
- The University of St Andrews Boat Club recently celebrated the purchase of their new racing eight with a boat naming ceremony at Henley Royal Regatta. The […]
- Fourth-year student Laura Hampton will set sail round the world this summer as part of the Clipper sailing race team, just weeks after graduation. Laura, who […]
- Ryan’s talent in the Beach Sprints discipline of rowing was discovered just over a year ago when he excelled at it on his first attempt at […]
- The Scotland Rowing Team lifted a much-coveted trophy at the first Home International Rowing Beach Sprints event, hosted by Scottish Rowing and the University of St […]